Applying for Personal Independence Allowance (PIP)

Action for ME have compiled a helpful document called 'Personal Independence Payment: filling in the form' which you will find the PDF document below. 

We always suggest you visit your local Disability Advice Bureau or Services. The one for Ipswich is Disability Advice Services in Martlesham (details on our helpful links page). They can not only tell you what benefits you may be entitled to but also they can help you fill in the application forms and apply. If you seek their support for this, than should it need to go to appeal or tribunal they can support you. Always get support with filling in benefit forms whether it is your first time or your 10th as things do change and it is your DAB/DAS who keep up to date and can assist you. 

Gemma Richards,
9 Jun 2018, 05:26